- We have a patented method of attachment that allows you to grow your natural hair underneath while wearing a hair attachment; we do not shave any of your own hair. We will provide you with expert knowledge on hair systems
- Yes absolutely, we specialize in working with women with all types of hair loss conditions every day, no matter how unique or challenging.
- If a system does not come in your color we will color your new hair to match your existing hair color exactly.
- We specialize in hair color matching, so your new hair seamlessly blends in with your own hair.
- Invisible hair grafting is our patented method of attachment using an FDA approved medical grade adhesive.
- A Women’s hair addition is attached to your skin between each hair strand and causes no damage to your existing growing hair.
- We specialize in custom color and are experts in color matching. We do a series of test strands before starting color work to ensure that we get a perfect match.
- Invisible Hair has been in the business of Hair Extensions & Hair Replacement for 20 years.
- All of our hair replacement specialists are trained extensively.
- Our hair comes from all over the world and our manufacturers focus on the only best quality hair on the market today.
- Our premium human hair originates from India, Indonesia, Europe, Russia, all over the world where women have very healthy hair, no sun damage or processing, such as traditional women that may wear scarfs or hats to keep their hair covered.
- We do whatever we can to make sure you’re happy with your purchase and guarantee that we will help you find the best possible choice available.
- We guarantee that you will have natural looking healthy hair and that we will provide you with expertise and top of the line hair pieces.
- We will do whatever we can for you to make sure you are completely satisfied.
- We promise to go above and beyond to solve any issues that could arise & will do whatever we can to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- You have 5 business days from the date we first notify you of your hair purchase arrival to decide if you wish to keep your order. If you change your mind or are not satisfied with your hair system, you must notify your Invisible Hair Specialist immediately before the hair system has been cut, thinned, permed, colored, washed, styled, altered or taken home.
- All sales are final once any of the above has taken place. Please inspect your Hair Addition carefully as the San Diego Board of Health and the California State Board of Cosmetology prohibits the return of hair purchases. All sales are final once you have left the salon premises.
- All returns are subject to a non-refundable $35.00 restocking fee. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. These fees will be deducted from your deposit prior to your exchange, credit or refund.
- Purchases made by check must clear our bank before any exchange, credit or refund is issued. When a check issued by you fails to clear, we must impose a $25.00 returned check fee, as well as charge the purchase to your credit card account.
- No Returns or Exchanges on Special Order Items or Electrical Items Purchased.
- It is customary to require a 50% deposit for hair purchased and services rendered.
- No exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued without signing our return policy. No refunds for attachments, services rendered or gratuities.
- We do not recommend using hair spray daily, but if you need to use it we recommend an alcohol free professional hair spray.
- We will teach you everything you need to know about home maintenance and care; however we do always encourage you to let the hair dry naturally and then finish with a blow dryer or flat iron.
- Yes, you can with instructions from your certified hair replacement specialist.
- Yes, it is 100% human hair, although we do recommend following our care & styling instructions that will be given to at your home care lesson.
- Yes, you will learn everything about home maintenance at your “Tips, Tricks & Secrets” lesson with your certified hair replacement specialist.
- To keep your hair piece the best shape we suggest using our recommended products and method of shampooing.
- Yes, they are all made of mostly breathable material.
- Absolutely, the base material allow air and water to penetrate them completely they are very lightweight and breathable.
- Yes, we have an extensive inventory of medical wigs all made with premium quality human hair.
- Yes, we sell medical prosthesis which are specially designed for a head with no hair on it.
- Yes, we carry a wide selection of medical & Chemo therapy wigs.
- We have access to stock systems for large heads and we have some in stock you may try on during your consultation.
- We can custom order to suit your needs for a larger size.
- We will go over options for ordering a custom design. With a custom, it would be designed to fit your head exactly with all of your specifications built in.
- Hair systems that has opening to integrate your natural hair through.
- A pull through integration is an opening in the base cape that your own hair can be pulled through, you can also access your scalp through these openings as needed.
- Medical hair prosthesis is made to fit bald scalps with material for gripping and non-slip attachment.
- Medical hair prosthesis is best for bald heads; it has non-slip or self- gripping material in the base cap that sticks to your skin very securely.
- No, it should not, most people tend to have no itching at all,but if it does we have a spray that will relieve the itch.
- Our wigs start at $1,000.00 and the price will go up from there depending on the length and the features built into the cap.
- Our premium quality human hair wigs start at $1,495.00 and depending on the hair type can range from $1,500.00 to $5,500.00.
- Extension prices vary greatly because there are so many factors that affect the price. We offer three different methods of attachment.
- Price is determined by hair length, hair type, attachment method and the amount of hair needed.
- We only carry 100% premium quality human hair and all of our pieces are constructed using the best materials and top of the line technology for naturalness.
- Your insurance company may cover hair pieces for a medical condition, you should check with your insurance provider.
- At your consultation you will receive vital information from us regarding insurance reimbursement. We will provide you with the required diagnostic code, medical verbiage and medical invoice necessary to request reimbursement.
- We prefer to receive payment directly from you and then the insurance company reimburses you, that way we can make sure you have your hair as soon as you need it. Sometimes insurance companies can take months to pay and we cannot release the hair until it has been paid for.
- The hair lasts approximately 3 wearing’s while being grafted, a wig lasts approximately 1 year depending on how often it is worn and how well you care for it.
- A licensed certified professional that specializes in consulting, designing and educating you on everything you need to know regarding your new hair.
- The price is determined by the hair type, features, length of hair and base size.
- All of our additional services are $80.00 per hour. Color, style, cut, home care lesson, etc. Comb clips attached are $20.00 each if needed, there will also be a shipping charge associated with your purchase.
- Yes we do!
- Sales tax would be exempt if you have a prescription from your doctor.
- We have a loyalty discount program for clients who purchase 2 systems and services for one year.
- Yes, if we don’t have it in stock an overnight shipping charge will be added to ensure it is delivered in time.
- It can range between $200-$400.00 per square inch to add more hair.
- We offer a one hour complimentary consultation, after on hour we charge $20.00 per every 15 minutes over the first hour.
- The first hour is complimentary after the first hour it is $80.00 per hour
- Yes, we can send your hair piece out for a hair add if there is any hair loss from normal wear and tear or if you simply want it to be thicker.
- Manufacturers make the most popular colors that sell. We can color the existing hair or the hair piece to your desired color.
- Some manufactures do not make every piece in every color on the color ring due to purchasing demand, any piece you choose can be custom colored by us to match your specific needs.
- A lace front is a delicate front on the wig that provides the most natural looking hair line available on the market today.
- A French drawn top is a premium feature that mimics your natural scalp.
- No, we carry top of the line hair pieces with the most natural technology on the market today, we also specialize in seamlessly blending the hair piece to your hair.
- Unfortunately we cannot use your hair for your wig, the hair needs to be factory treated before it is used to make a wig, but we can cut your hair & mail it to a foundation that takes donations.
- We can customize a system for you using hair very similar to yours.
- Self-gripping material is silicone that grips to the skin for incredible security, without the need for adhesive or tape.
- Approximately 5-10 weeks based on your age, activity level, how much you sweat and how oily your scalp is.
- Grafting stays attached without growing out for 5-10 weeks depending on your age, activity level & oil production.
- The wigs stay on with a material called non-slip or you can use tape for extra reinforcement, most hair pieces can be attached with our grafting method as well.
- No, Invisible Hair grafting focuses on preserving your growing hair not removing it.
- No, our patented grafting method attaches to your skin & causes no damage to your hair. Your own hair can continue to grow while your hair system is grafted.
- Grafting was designed for clients with baby fine hair and noticeable thinning, and it was designed to be the first method for women that would not compromise their own hair.
- Grafting is designed to preserve your growing hair.
- No, hair grafting is attached to your skin not your hair.
- Grafting will not prevent your scalp from breathing.
- No, all of our materials are light weight and breathable. Water and air penetrate through them leaving them completely breathable.
- Some of our hair systems are more breathable than others, if it’s a concern of yours that would be something to discuss with your hair replacement specialist, during your consultation.
- We have 80 plus hair systems in our inventory and over a 100 featured in our catalog.
- We keep a large variety of colors in stock in the most common colors. If we do not have your color available we would certainly order it for you and deliver it to you within 2-6 business days.
- The typical turnaround time for a stock system is approximately a week, but we can get it to you sooner with expedited shipping
- We can have the hair delivered within 2-6 business days, and the grafting appointment takes approximately 2-3 hours depending on which services you are having performed.
- We generally see the hair start to shed after the second round of chemo therapy, which is a good sign because it shows that the treatment is working.
- We are located in North San Diego county in the city of Vista, 1946 Monte Vista Drive
- We are conveniently located off the 78 freeway half way between the 5 and the 15 freeways.
- Our private studio is located in a residential area; however our salon is a separate entity from the Residence.
- Yes, we recommend you have an appointment because we reserve our private rooms for consultations and we want to make sure one of the rooms will be available for you.
- We have private rooms and to ensure your appointment we highly recommend you make an appointment.
- Yes, we recommend sulfate free concentrated shampoo and that you shampoo the recommended way that was taught to you at your home care lesson.
- Yes, we encourage you to let us cut your hair when it starts falling out, we can perform this service in our private room and have your wig prepared for you to wear home that day.