10 Tips for Combing Hair
To have healthy hair, proper nutrition is required. General health has direct relation with the quality and quantity of hair. In order to make your hair beautiful, you need regular washing , use of hair oil (jojoba oil) , proper combing, etc.
Tips for combing hair:
1. Choose the best comb, take into account the nature of your hair (soft or hard, short or long), convenience and style.
2. Combing hair should always be done with greatest care and concentration. If you comb without any care, you can cause damage to your hair.
3. Combing hair should be done gently, vigorously combing your hair can encourage hair falling.
4. Do not comb wet hair. You should First dry your hair with a towel and then spray on leave in protein treatment . After this is done, the combing will be easy and undamaging.
5. Combing hair in the opposite direction of hairs must be avoided. This will cause hair to fall out.
6. Vigorous combing in backward direction can cause traction baldness.
7. Frequent combing can damage the hair follicles and the scalp. Combing hair 2 or 3 times in a day is sufficient.
8. The tooth of the comb must not be sharp. The comb should not be pressed too tightly on the scalp.
9. Clean the comb before and after use in order to prevent hair and dirt from depositing in the gap. Combing hair with dirty comb can be difficult and painful.
10. Do not use other people’s combs. This will prevent fungal and bacterial infections
Dawn Harrison, owner of Invisible Hair Pieces, Extensions, and Human hair wigs.
Dawn has earned two U.S. Patents for inventing the “Invisible Hair Grafting”, which is a non-surgical method of attaching human hair pieces to women’s hair and skin.