Re-Stocking / Returns / Refunds
Kindly give us 48 hours notice when rescheduling appointments. For missed appointments without 48 hour notice, we request a fee of $80.00 per hour scheduled.
We are always happy to back our hair systems for exchange, credit or refund within the terms of this agreement.
- You have 5 business days from the date we first notify you of your hair purchase arrival to decide if you wish to keep your order. If you change your mind or are not satisfied with your hair system, you must notify your Invisible Hair Specialist immediately before the hair system has been cut, thinned, permed, colored, washed, styled, altered or taken home.
- All sales are final once any of the above has taken place. Please inspect your hair purchase carefully as the San Diego County Board of Health and the California State Board of Cosmetology prohibit the return of hair purchases once removed from the premises. There are no exceptions.
- All returns are subject to a non-refundable $50.00 re-stocking fee and all shipping and handling fees. These fees will be deducted from your deposit prior to your exchange, credit or refund.
- Purchases made by check must clear our bank before any exchanges, credits or refunds are issued. When a check issued by you fails to clear our bank we must impose a $25.00 returned check fee along with the original purchase amount.
- No exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued without our Return Policy being signed.
- It is customary to require a deposit of 50% of the hair purchased and services rendered.
- No refunds, or credits for attachment services rendered or gratuities.
Policy Changes Disclaimer…
Invisible Hair™ Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to these policies at any time. Please check our policies periodically for current updated policy information.
Before & After Photos
For More Information About Our Company Contact Us